Commerical / Value-Add Redevelopment Opportunity
For Sale or Lease
Contact Agents for more Details
- Value-add / redevelopment opportunity - The current site allows for a multitude of uses including: utilizing the existing business/industrial park as an owner/user, value-add opportunity through renovations and bringing rents up to market, and/or full redevelopment into commercial retail QSR/fast food use, etc.
- The Subject Property features well below market rents - The current rents at the property average $0.70 psf MG - Market rents are approximately 400% higher ($2.00 PSF NNN), allowing for significant upside for the new Owner
- Ideally located at busy intersection of Rosecrans Avenue and Lakewood Boulevard with over 56,613 vehicles passing by daily
- Top retail intersection surrounded by other national retailers including Walmart, El Super, Food 4 Less, Walgreens, Chase Bank, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, El Pollo Loco, Carl’s Jr., Taco Bell, etc.
- Dense / Infill Los Angeles (Downey) Location - There are approx. 800,000 residents living within a 5-mile radius of the property, making this a highly desirable location for most national retailers/tenants